The core work of accountants is reporting meaningful information from accounting data and presenting it to managers to make decisions. This is why accountants require to have strong communication skills. This will help the accountants communicate smoothly with the clients and put forth their accounting information and serve their clients better. The accountants can also serve their clients better by using a VoIP system.
XenVoice provides a robust VoIP system where you can improve your productivity and the quality of the customer service.
VoIP for accounting
A VoIP system has all the features it takes an accounting firm to serve its clients efficiently. The data, facts, figures and report the accounting firm keep needs a system which is secure and can store and manager the information. For this the accountants can rely on VoIP system which ease the communication between accountants internally and help them provide better services to the clients.
- VoIP calls are encrypted. This keeps the important data of the firm secured. This ensures accounting firms to protect data and prevent a data breach.
- Most VoIP providers, like XenVoice, have teams that assure an effective communication flow that links security and dependability.
- With a VoIP system so rapid, accountants can respond to all the clients in real-time with their inquiries and take client calls promptly.
- Stay connected to client even after your working hours and give them a personalized service which enables loyalty to the clients.
- Streamline the reporting, tracking and the billing processes by integrating your data through Zapier. Create real-time data with the customers who are on your calling line and track reports accordingly.
- It becomes easy to be productive when the whole team is being collaborative. This can happen through seamless communication through a VoIP system.
Advantages to accounting firm from using a VoIP system
Accountants need a robust communication system to manage accounting data and deliver acute information to their clients. Below are the advantages accounting firm get when using a VoIP system.
- VoIP utilizes a regulated encryption custom to stop a data breach and to support businesses keep sensitive information safe and secure.
- Establishing a VoIP system can help accounting firms decrease equipment and service costs.
- By integrating a billing system with a VoIP phone system, accountants can help business intelligence by providing accurate reports and data to decision makers.
- With call timers, accounting firms will know how much time has been dedicated to finishing the project for each client. They can use this as a base to invoice clients for the services made.
XenVoice for accounting
In a VoIP-enabled accounting ERP system, accountants can have complete records about their clients and automatically get their data after calls. This way, accountants can examine their clients’ needs appropriately and give them with complete solutions and an added personalized customer service experience.
By integrating accounting system with XenVoice VoIP system, accountants can keep track of all calls which can support the staff to create reports, observe the statistics, and compare profits, and export this data to applications such as Excel and QuickBooks. This way, accountants can provide clients the data they need to manage their clients and employees.